The High-Level cannabis terpene profile from Cali Terpenes it’s a combination of terpenes from organic origin, resulting in the exact aromatic profile of a terpenes extraction from our cannabis strain High Level (Lesotho x Skunk Haze).
Terpenes from the botanic origin, 100% pure in liquid format.
Made from best quality raw materials, from GMO-free crops (transgenic free), without pesticides or pollutants.
Do not contain cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBG, CBN,..) adds or solvents.
Main terpenes in High Level:
Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Pinene, Limonene, Linalool, Terpinolene, Terolidol.
Modulation of the effect of the cannabinoid:
High-Level terpenes act in synergy with cannabinoids (entourage effect) modulating their effect and providing a stimulating and creative feeling.
Perfect to improve the mood.
Flavor and aroma of High Level:
Aroma and flavor of ripening fruits with floral and pungent notes.
Applications of terpenes by Cali Terpenes:
The cannabis terpene profiles from Cali Terpenes have many different applications, we explain the main ones below:
- All types of extractions and cannabis concentrate, like BHO, Rosin, dry hash, distillate, and isolates of THC or CBD,… which want to increase the flavor, odor, or effect.
- Cannabis or hemp flowers, which sometimes may have not too much aroma or flavor. With these terpenes, you can recover or add the characteristic aroma of each strain.
- E-liquids: terpenes can add flavor to all kinds of bases, known as e-liquids or e-juices, to vaping directly with electronic cigarettes and enjoy the taste of each one strain and avoiding most of the health problems derived from combustion.
- Vape pens or dab pens: terpenes are also used to add flavor and smell to cannabis concentrates such as distillates, “sauce” or rosin for the production of cartridges for “vape pens”. Terpenes also help to make concentrates more liquid.
In addition, terpenes from Cali Terpenes are used in the production of food, beverages, cosmetics, and/or aromatherapy among other many applications.
Usage recommendations of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
These terpenes are 100% pure, so you should use them with caution.
Can’t be consumed without being diluted (except for tastings in cold vaporizers, in which you should use pure terpene).
In the right proportion, the product will be totally safe and takes all the benefits of our terpenes.
1ml of terpenes = 40 drops (0.025ml each drop of *1ml dropper), therefore 1 drop represents approximately 0.25% of 10ml base:
1 drop in 10ml = 0,25%
2 drops in 10 ml = 0,50%
4 drops in 10ml = 1%
8 drops in 10ml = 2%
12 drops in 10ml = 3%
Concentrates and cannabis extractions: The recommended and/or most used ratio is from 1 to 3% of terpenes, being 2% the most common and is 4% the maximum recommended. Ideal to make tests from lower to higher amounts (1 drop for 3gr, 1 drop for 1gr, 1 drop for 1gr, …).
Hemp or cannabis flowers: 5 to 10ml per 1kg of flowers (depending on the effectiveness of the application method). We recommend spreading the flowers in a vertical dryer and applying the terpenes in the form of fogging, mixing terpenes and water in 20/80 proportion, and using an ambient fragrance or a nebulizer. You can also apply the terpenes sprayed, but it has to be a really fine spray to make the result homogeneous.
Vaporizable liquid bases or e-liquids: the recommended and/or most used proportion is from 1 to 3% of terpenes, being 2% the most common and is 4% the maximum recommended.
* We recommend testing from less to greater quantity since these terpenes provide an intense flavor and aroma easily.
Terpenes are volatile elements, always keep this product in the original container for optimum conservation.
Do not consume the terpenes directly, they should always be consumed in an adequate proportion since despite being of vegetable origin they can be irritating used in an incorrect proportion.